2014 Homecoming Competition
Back by popular demand, the 2014 Homecoming Competition is one you will not want to miss. This year, our Affinity Categories include Sororities (both undergraduate and graduate chapters), Freshman Residence Halls and Spelman Clubs & Organizations (see chart for list and current results).
How to Compete
1. Make a gift to Spelman College and select the affinity group(s) that best match your association currently or while at Spelman. To make a gift, select the Make a Gift link and remember to enter your group selection(s) in the comments box. You may also call the office of Annual Giving at 866-512-1690 to make your gift over the phone.
2. Gifts will be counted from the beginning of Fiscal Year 2015 (July 1, 2014) to Homecoming tailgate (October 18, 2014] at 5pm ET. If you have already made your gift for this fiscal year, thank you! Remember to email your group selection(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-512-1690.
NOTE: You may make multiple selections within each category.
The top affinity group within each category (The Sororities, Clubs/Organizations and Residence Halls) with the most alumnae gifts will win their category and be featured on our Every Woman…Every Year! website. Spread the word and encourage your Spelman sisters to show their support.
The Every Woman...Every Year! Campaign
100% Alumnae Participation
Our goal is to encourage every Spelman alumna to support our alma mater every fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). Your consistent annual support enables us to maintain the excellence associated with a Spelman College education. Your impact starts here.
Every gift counts (no matter the size), and provides the increased resources needed to support student scholarships, enhance faculty resources, and make campus improvements. Now more than ever the success of our students depends on your contributions. This year all gifts to the Annual Fund will support scholarships and make an impact for students in need. We encourage alumnae to invest in their beloved Spelman— Every Woman...Every Year!
to ensure the sisters who follow in their footsteps have equal opportunity for success.
The circle of impact begins with individual action. Your gift can be the catalyst that changes the life of a Spelman sister.
- Support fundraising efforts to provide scholarships funds, faculty recruitment, and improve quality of student life.
- Demonstrates a vote of confidence in Spelman College.
- Gifts to Spelman College (regardless of source and size) support Every Spelman Woman, Every Year!